January 20, 2021
Dear Valued Customers,
At Woori America Bank, we are continuing to monitor the development of COVID-19 as we navigate through these uncertain times. The safety and well-being of our customer, our employees and the communities we serve are our top priority and we will continue to work with those impacted, providing solution that makes sense for meeting each particular need.
1. Branch Operations
We appreciate your patience as we continue to take steps to reopen our branch services fully.
Starting January 1, 2021, Woori America Bank operation hours are as follows:
- All Full-Service Branches : 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (Full Service Branches are located in following states: NY, NJ, PA, MD, VA, CA, TX)
- All Loan Production Offices (LPO) : 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Loan Production Offices are located in following states: CA, GA, TX, IL, WA)
We encourage you to check the Location link for details of branches near you. Our weekend operations will continue to be closed until further notice. For additional questions or inquiries please reach us at:
- Customer Service Center at: 1–888–MYWOORI (699–6674)
- Email to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also happy to service you through our convenient Online or Mobile App services which provides a fast and easy ways to bank.
- Online service:                 www.wooriamericabank.com
- Mobile App:
Keeping our offices, branches and facilities safe and clean is our top priority. We have increased our cleaning frequency and enhanced our cleaning procedures following CDC standards in the retail branches and our office facilities, with increased focus on high traffic and high touch point areas. Additionally, our branches are provided disinfectant wipes and spray, hand sanitizer and gloves. Please note we will continue to urge everyone present at our office locations and branches to follow the guidance provided by the Center for Disease Control and Preventions (CDC).
2. Different Ways You Can Bank with Us
Consider taking advantage of our convenient mobile banking services:
- Deposit a check: Snap a picture of it using the “Deposits” option on the Woori America Bank Mobile Bank app.
- Pay bills and transfer money: Use our expanded “Transfer & Pay” option on the Woori America Bank Mobile Bank app and www.wooriamericabank.com to pay your bills and transfer money. Ask about our newly deployed “A2A” and “P2P” payment options which provide more flexibilities for you to move money.
- See your transactions: Use the Woori America Bank Mobile Bank app and www.wooriamericabank.com to review all your transactions.
3. Banking Fee Waiver Program
In consideration of the on-going COVID-19 Pandemic event, the Bank is extending the Banking Fee Waivers Program until further notice. Please get in touch with our branch representative or any of our customer service representatives to inquire about the program which include the following:
- Overdraft Fees Waiver
- ATM Fees Waiver
- CD Early Withdrawal Penalty Fee Wavier
- Credit Card Late Payment Fee Waiver
In addition, we have assistance programs for eligible credit card customers, including credit line increases and collection forbearance programs.
4. SBA Paycheck Protection Program
At Woori America Bank, we are committed to helping your business navigate the uncertain economic situation brought on from COVID-19 pandemic crisis.
Starting January 19, 2021, we are accepting both first-and second-draw PPP applications from eligible customers who established a business banking relationship with Woori America Bank.
Please get in touch with us by contacting our Loan Officers at any of our full-service branches or loan production offices.
Key points to keep in mind:
- To better ensure we can process your PPP loan application in a timely manner, we recommend you familiarize yourself with the eligibility provisions and documentation required by the SBA. The documentation requirements will vary based on loan size and application type. For the latest PPP information, including program rules and requirements, please visit the SBA PPP site or the U.S Treasury page.
- Since the inception of the PPP, the U.S. Treasury and the SBA have continually modified guidelines regarding the PPP. You should study the SBA’s interpretation of the CARES Act, the Economic Aid Act, and the Paycheck Protection Program Interim Final Rules carefully. You should consult with your attorney, accountant or other professional advisor(s) as you consider use of funds and your particular situation.
- Application processing times, application authorization and availability of funds are not guaranteed and are dependent on, among other things, SBA systems availability, processing and guidelines, as well as PPP funding availability.
Apply for PPP Loan Forgiveness
We also invite all clients with PPP loans to apply for loan forgiveness by speaking with our Branch and LPO Loan officers, who can assist you in submitting the Forgiveness application and the required supporting documents based on PPP loan size.
There are important guidelines from the SBA on how you spend PPP funds and your eligibility for loan forgiveness.
- All or some portion of the loan principal and accrued interest can be forgiven if you use the loan funds for purposes that fully meet the forgiveness requirements issued by the SBA.
- The amount of your loan that is forgiven may be reduced if you do not completely follow the requirements.
- The actual amount of the forgiveness will depend, in part, on your use of all of the loan funds for forgivable purposes and whether you maintain employee and compensation levels during the required periods according to the CARES Act, the Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act (PPPFA), recently-enacted legislation, and SBA rules.
We recommend that borrowers carefully review the CARES Act, PPPFA, recently enacted legislation and SBA rules, and consult with their attorney, accountant or other professional advisor(s) as they consider use of funds and their particular situations.
For additional information on forgiveness rules, please refer to relevant IFRs (Interim Final Rules) here
5. Other Financial Assistance
We are continuing to provide our Financial Assistance Program to all our valued customers:
- Residential and Consumer Borrowers short term payment deferral
- SBA Debt Relief
We urge you to follow these CDC guidelines when planning to visit our branches:
- Please stay home if you are sick
- Follow the safe distance guidance of maintaining 6 feet from all individuals
- Clean and/or sanitize your hand often and avoid contacts with your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
Please note that we may instruct you to keep safe distances during your visit to the branches.
7. Protect from scams
Please note that we will not be asking you for confidential information such as your user name, password, PIN or other account information when we reach out to you. You can find additional precautionary details at the Federal Trade Commission
Additionally, please guard against phishing and do not click on unusual links or texts. Instead directly go to apps or sites like the Woori America Bank Mobile app or wooriamericabank.com
You can contact us at any time if you need any other assistance. Please reach us at our Customer Service at
or write to us at email@example.com
예금 상품 및 수수료, 서비스 요금에 대한 보다 자세한 정보는 가까운 영업점이나 고객서비스 1-888-MyWoori (699-6674) 또는 온라인으로 문의하시기 바랍니다.Contact Us