July 30, 2020
Dear Valued Customers,
Woori America Bank (WAB) is continuing to monitor the development of COVID-19 as we navigate through these uncertain times. The safety and well-being of our customer, our employees and the communities we serve are our top priority and we will continue to work with those impacted, providing solution that makes sense for meeting each particular need.
1. Branch Operations
We appreciate your patience as we continue to take steps to reopen our branch operations fully.
Starting July 30, 2020, Woori America Bank branch hours will operate at our normal weekday hours:
- New York and New Jersey Except Ridgefield: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- California Branch and LPO: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Dallas Branch, TX: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- All other Locations: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
We encourage you to check the Location link for details of branches near you. Our weekend operations will continue to be closed until further notice. For additional questions or inquiries please reach us at:
- Customer Service Center at: 1–888–MYWOORI (699–6674)
- Email to us at: email@example.com
We are also happy to service you through our convenient Online or Mobile App services which provides a fast and easy ways to bank.
- Online service:                 www.wooriamericabank.com
- Mobile App:
Keeping our offices, branches and facilities safe and clean is our top priority. We have increased our cleaning frequency and enhanced our cleaning procedures following CDC standards in the retail branches and our office facilities, with increased focus on high traffic and high touch point areas. Additionally, our branches are provided disinfectant wipes and spray, hand sanitizer and gloves. Please note we will continue to urge everyone present at our office locations and branches to follow the guidance provided by the Center for Disease Control and Preventions (CDC).
2. Alternative Ways to Bank with Us
Consider taking advantage of our convenient mobile banking services:
- Deposit a check: Snap a picture of it using the “Deposits” option on the Woori America Bank Mobile Bank app.
- Pay bills and transfer money: Use our expanded “Transfer & Pay” option on the Woori America Bank Mobile Bank app and www.wooriamericabank.com to pay your bills and transfer money. Ask about our newly deployed “A2A” and “P2P” payment options which provide more flexibilities for you to move money.
- See your transactions: Use the Woori America Bank Mobile Bank app and www.wooriamericabank.com to review all your transactions.
3. Banking Fee Waiver Program
In consideration of the on-going COVID-19 Pandemic event, the Bank is extending the Banking Fee Waivers Program until further notice. Please get in touch with our branch representative or any of our customer service representatives to inquire about the program which include the following:
- Overdraft Fees Waiver
- ATM Fees Waiver
- CD Early Withdrawal Penalty Fee Wavier
- Credit Card Late Payment Fee Waiver
In addition, we have assistance programs for eligible credit card customers, including credit line increases and collection forbearance programs.
4. SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
Small Business Administration (SBA) and WAB SBA Team is continuing to work together to provide you with the assistance you need to get through these difficult times.
NOTE: The Paycheck Protection Program has been extended and we have resumed accepting applications again in response to the U.S. Government passing the program's extension legislation. The new deadline to apply for a Paycheck Protection Program loan is August 8, 2020.
For those who have already been funded through the PPP, you can begin to prepare for the Forgiveness Application.
- Please review the Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Application form from the SBA website. We recommend you familiarize yourself with this document as we will be referring to it when processing your Forgiveness application
- Please also check to see if you qualify for more simpler 3508EZ form to request Forgiveness. The Checklist for using SBA Form 3508EZ clarifies who can use the simpler form to request Forgiveness. You must meet one of these three criteria:
- Self-employed and have no employees OR
- Did not reduce the salaries or wages of your employees by more than 25% and did not reduce the number of employees or hours of your employees OR
- Did not reduce the salaries or wages of your employees by more than 25% and did experience reductions in business activity as a result of health directives related to COVID-19. Business activity reductions could have resulted directly or indirectly from compliance with COVID Requirements or Guidance from federal, state or local government shutdown orders that prohibited you from maintaining the same Full Time Equivalency (FTE) employee levels.
- For both types of applications, here are additional updates that apply to your loan forgiveness program:
- You now have a 24-week Covered Period to spend loan funds starting the date loan funds were deposited into your Woori business checking account. If you were funded prior to June 5, you can still use the 8-week period and Alternative Payroll Covered Period.
- You must use at least 60% of funds for eligible payroll costs to qualify for full Loan Forgiveness.
- If you do not apply for Forgiveness within the deferral period, you must begin making payments after your deferral period.
- You will need to certify and document that you used the loan funds for SBA-eligible purposes
5. Other Financial Assistance
We are continuing to provide our Financial Assistance Program to all our valued customers:
- Residential and Consumer Borrowers short term payment deferral
- SBA Debt Relief
We urge you to follow these CDC guidelines when planning to visit our branches:
- Please stay home if you are sick
- Follow the safe distance guidance of maintaining 6 feet from all individuals
- Clean and/or sanitize your hand often and avoid contacts with your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
Please note that we may instruct you to keep safe distances during your visit to the branches.
7. Protect from scams
Please note that we will not be asking you for confidential information such as your user name, password, PIN or other account information when we reach out to you. You can find additional precautionary details at the Federal Trade Commission
Additionally, please guard against phishing and do not click on unusual links or texts. Instead directly go to apps or sites like the Woori America Bank Mobile app or wooriamericabank.com
You can contact us at any time if you need any other assistance. Please reach us at our Customer Service at
or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
예금 상품 및 수수료, 서비스 요금에 대한 보다 자세한 정보는 가까운 영업점이나 고객서비스 1-888-MyWoori (699-6674) 또는 온라인으로 문의하시기 바랍니다.Contact Us