June 01, 2020
Dear Valued Customers,
Woori America Bank (WAB) is continuing to monitor the development of COVID-19 as we navigate through these uncertain times. The safety and well-being of our customer, our employees and the communities we serve remains as our top priority and we will continue to update this site on steps that WAB is taking.
1. Branch Update
We have updated our branch availability and operation hours. Please see below for the status of recent changes. For the full listing of our branches and operating hours visit our branch Locations link.
|BRANCH||EXPECTED RE-OPEN DATE||LOCATION||OPERATING HOURS||TELEPHONE|
3500 W. 6th Street, Suite 201 Los Angeles, CA 90020
9am to 4pm
13832 Braddock Rd. Centreville, VA 20121
9am to 4pm
2. Temporary COVID-19 Operations
Please note that as we continue to serve you under the temporary COVID-19 operation hours, we are experiencing higher call volumes at our branch customer service desks. We humbly ask for your patience and understanding as you may experience longer than normal waiting time.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and encourage you to reach us through alternative methods.
- Customer Service Center at: 1–888–MYWOORI (699–6674)
- Email to us at: email@example.com
We are also happy to service you through our convenient Online or Mobile App services which provides a fast and easy ways to bank.
- Online service:                 www.wooriamericabank.com
- Mobile App:
Keeping our offices, branches and facilities safe and clean is our top priority. We have increased our cleaning frequency and enhanced our cleaning procedures following CDC standards in the retail branches and our office facilities, with increased focus on high traffic and high touch point areas. Additionally, our branches are provided disinfectant wipes and spray, hand sanitizer and gloves. Please note we will continue to urge everyone present at our office locations and branches to follow the guidance provided by the Center for Disease Control and Preventions (CDC).
3. SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
Small Business Administration (SBA) and WAB SBA Team is continuing to work together to provide you with the assistance you need to get through these difficult times.
SBA has provided new updates on the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and also on how you can begin to prepare for the Forgiveness.
- Please review the Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Application form from the SBA website. We recommend you familiarize yourself with this document as we will be referring to it when processing your Forgiveness application
- Some important key factors that may affect your loan forgiveness:
- Forgiveness is not automatic, you must request it through Woori America Bank.
- Not more than 25% of the Forgiveness amount may be attributable to non-payroll costs
- You will need to certify and document that you used the loan funds for SBA-eligible purposes
- We will review your request before sending the loan forgiveness application to SBA for a decision
4. Other Financial Assistance
We are continuing to provide our Financial Assistance Program to all our valued customers:
- Residential and Consumer Borrowers short term payment deferral
- SBA Debt Relief
- Banking Fee Waivers
5. Your Everyday Banking
We continue to operate under temporary branch hours:
MONDAY to FRIDAY 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
SATURDAY : CLOSED
To find open branches, including ATMs and access to other banking services, go to Woori America Bank Mobile app or wooriamericabank.com/locations.
Also consider taking advantage of our convenient mobile banking services:
- Deposit a check: Snap a picture of it using the “Deposits” option on the Woori America Bank Mobile Bank app.
- Pay bills and transfer money: Use the “Transfer & Pay” option on the Woori America Bank Mobile Bank app and www.wooriamericabank.com to pay your bills and transfer money.
- See your transactions: Use the Woori America Bank Mobile Bank app and www.wooriamericabank.com to review all your transactions.
We urge you to follow these CDC guidelines when planning to visit our branches:
- Please stay home if you are sick
- Follow the safe distance guidance of maintaining 6 feet from all individuals
- Clean and/or sanitize your hand often and avoid contacts with your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
Please note that we may instruct you to keep safe distances during your visit to the branches.
7. Protect from scams
Please note that we will not be asking you for confidential information such as your user name, password, PIN or other account information when we reach out to you. You can find additional precautionary details at the Federal Trade Commission
Additionally, please guard against phishing and do not click on unusual links or texts. Instead directly go to apps or sites like the Woori America Bank Mobile app or wooriamericabank.com
You can contact us at any time if you need any other assistance. Please reach us at our Customer Service at
or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please call customer service at 1-888-MyWoori (699-6674) or contact us online.Contact Us