May 20, 2020
Dear Valued Customers,
Woori America Bank (WAB) is continuing to monitor the development of COVID-19 as we navigate through these uncertain times. The safety and well-being of our customer, our employees and the communities we serve remains as our top priority and we will continue to update this site on steps that WAB is taking.
1. Bank Operation Update
We at Woori America Bank continue to strive to provide you with the highest quality of service possible on all of your banking needs.
Please note that due to the modifications to our branch banking hours recently, we are experiencing higher call volumes at our branch customer service desks. We humbly ask for your understanding as you may be experiencing a longer waits on reaching our branch representatives.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and encourage you to reach us through alternative methods.
- Customer Service Center at: 1–888–MYWOORI (699–6674)
- Email to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also happy to service you through our convenient Online or Mobile App services which provides a fast and easy ways to bank.
- Online service:                 www.wooriamericabank.com
- Mobile App:
Keeping our offices, branches and facilities safe and clean is our top priority. We have increased our cleaning frequency and enhanced our cleaning procedures following CDC standards in the retail branches and our office facilities, with increased focus on high traffic and high touch point areas. Additionally, our branches are provided disinfectant wipes and spray, hand sanitizer and gloves. Please note we will continue to urge everyone present at our office locations and branches to follow the guidance provided by the Center for Disease Control and Preventions (CDC).
2. SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
WAB SBA team across our locations are focused on helping small business clients navigate through these difficult times. We are continuing to accept SBA PPP application, which was initially launched in partnership with the U.S. Treasury and Small Business Administration on 4/3/2020.
As we process your application, we would also like to remind you about the next steps you need to take in order to qualify for the loan forgiveness. Please proceed with the following preparations.
- Document your expenses, both payroll costs and other expenses, in the 8 weeks after the loan disbursement date – when loan funds were provided to you.
- Some important key factors that may affect your loan forgiveness:
- Companies must maintain employee headcount during the 8 week period after loan disbursement, as compared to employee headcount during either:
- February 15, 2019 through June 30, 2019 or January 1, 2020 through February 29, 2020
- Companies must also maintain total salary and wages for each employee at certain levels compared to the most recent quarter.
- At least 75% of loan proceeds must be used for payroll costs, as defined by the SBA.
- No more than 25% of the loan forgiveness amount may be for eligible non-payroll costs, like mortgage interest, rent payments, and utility payments.
- You will need to certify and document that you used the loan funds for SBA-eligible purpose
- After review we will send the loan forgiveness application to SBA for a decision.
3. Other Financial Assistance
We are continuing to provide our Financial Assistance Program to all our valued customers:
- Residential and Consumer Borrowers short term payment deferral
- SBA Debt Relief
- Banking Fee Waivers
4. Your Everyday Banking
We continue to operate under temporary branch hours:
MONDAY to FRIDAY 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
SATURDAY : CLOSED
To find open branches, including ATMs and access to other banking services, go to Woori America Bank Mobile app or wooriamericabank.com/locations.
Also consider taking advantage of our convenient mobile banking services:
- Deposit a check: Snap a picture of it using the “Deposits” option on the Woori America Bank Mobile Bank app.
- Pay bills and transfer money: Use the “Transfer & Pay” option on the Woori America Bank Mobile Bank app and www.wooriamericabank.com to pay your bills and transfer money.
- See your transactions: Use the Woori America Bank Mobile Bank app and www.wooriamericabank.com to review all your transactions.
We urge you to follow these CDC guidelines when planning to visit our branches:
- Please stay home if you are sick
- Follow the safe distance guidance of maintaining 6 feet from all individuals
- Clean and/or sanitize your hand often and avoid contacts with your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
Please note that we may instruct you to keep safe distances during your visit to the branches.
6. Protect from scams
Please note that we will not be asking you for confidential information such as your user name, password, PIN or other account information when we reach out to you. You can find additional precautionary details at the Federal Trade Commission
Additionally, please guard against phishing and do not click on unusual links or texts. Instead directly go to apps or sites like the Woori America Bank Mobile app or wooriamericabank.com
You can contact us at any time if you need any other assistance. Please reach us at our Customer Service at
or write to us at email@example.com
For more information, please call customer service at 1-888-MyWoori (699-6674) or contact us online.Contact Us