May 05, 2020
Dear Valued Customers,
Woori America Bank (WAB) is continuing to monitor the development of COVID-19 as we navigate through these uncertain times together. The safety and well-being of you the customer, our employees and the communities we serve remains as our top priority and we will continue to update this site on steps that WAB is taking.
1. Branch Updates
We continue to make changes to our branch availability and operating hours. Please see below for the status of recent changes to our branches. For the full listing of our branches and operating hours visit our branch Locations link.
Check back regularly for the most up to date information. Also, please reach us at:
Customer Service 1–888–MYWOORI (699–6674) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website www.wooriamericabank.com and our mobile app “Woori America Bank Mobile Bank” is also available at your convenience.
3500 W. 6th Street, Suite 201 Los Angeles, CA 90020
9am to 4pm
Absent unforeseen events, all of our branches will be in operations upon re-opening of the Wilshire Branch. Keeping our offices, branches and facilities safe and clean is our top priority. We have increased our cleaning frequency and enhanced our cleaning procedures following CDC standards in the retail branches and our office facilities, with increased focus on high traffic and high touch point areas. Additionally, our branches are provided disinfectant wipes and spray, hand sanitizer and gloves. Please note we will continue to urge everyone present at our office locations and branches to follow the guidance provided by the Center for Disease Control and Preventions (CDC).
2. SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
WAB SBA team across our locations are focused on helping small business clients navigate through these difficult times. We are continuing to accept SBA PPP application, which was initially launched in partnership with the U.S. Treasury and Small Business Administration on 4/3/2020. Please note that due to an overwhelming demand, we cannot confirm that all application will be processed by the SBA before the recent funding is committed.
Please note that this loan is subject to various SBA requirements under law that apply directly to the borrower. If you have not done so, we urge you to review and become familiar with the program details and requirements that apply to borrowers, including applicable rules and FAQs
Please be reminded of these provisions about PPP:
- PPP is available to small- and medium-sized businesses with fewer than 500 employees
- Loan proceeds may only be used for specific expenses, such as payroll costs, utilities, mortgage interest, rent/lease payments, group healthcare benefits, interest on existing debt, and other approved efforts to retain employees.
- Maximum loan size is up to 2.5 times average monthly payroll costs over the prior 12 months for most businesses
- Impacted businesses may only receive one Paycheck Protection Program loan.
- All eligible entities impacted by COVID-19 between February 15, 2020 and June 30, 2020 may apply.
- Loans will be available through June 30, 2020, although program funding limitations may impact loan availability for those businesses applying later in the availability timeframe.
This information is based on currently available information and is subject to change. We are committed to keeping you informed as we receive additional guidance.
3. Other Financial Assistance
We are continuing to provide our Financial Assistance Program to all our valued customers:
- Residential and Consumer Borrowers short term payment deferral
- SBA Debt Relief
- Banking Fee Waivers
4. For Your Everyday Banking
We continue to operate under temporary branch hours:
MONDAY to FRIDAY : 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
SATURDAY : CLOSED
To find open branches, including ATMs and access to other banking services, go to Woori America Bank Mobile app or wooriamericabank.com/locations.
Also consider taking advantage of our convenient mobile banking services:
- Deposit a check: Snap a picture of it using the “Deposits” option on the Woori America Bank Mobile Bank app.
- Pay bills and transfer money: Use the “Transfer & Pay” option on the Woori America Bank Mobile Bank app and www.wooriamericabank.com to pay your bills and transfer money.
- See your transactions: Use the Woori America Bank Mobile Bank app and www.wooriamericabank.com to review all your transactions.
We urge you to follow these CDC guidelines when planning to visit our branches:
- Please stay home if you are sick
- Follow the safe distance guidance of maintaining 6 feet from all individuals
- Clean and/or sanitize your hand often and avoid contacts with your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
Please note that we may instruct you to keep safe distances during your visit to the branches.
6. Protect from scams
Please note that we will not be asking you for confidential information such as your user name, password, PIN or other account information when we reach out to you. You can find additional precautionary details at the Federal Trade Commission
Additionally, please guard against phishing and do not click on unusual links or texts. Instead directly go to apps or sites like the Woori America Bank Mobile app or wooriamericabank.com
You can contact us at any time if you need any other assistance. Please reach us at our Customer Service at
or write to us at email@example.com
For more information, please call customer service at 1-888-MyWoori (699-6674) or contact us online.Contact Us